KAIZEN EVENT OVERVIEW
Upon completion of this webinar, one will be able to understand:
- Kaizen history;
- The need for and use of the Kaizen pre-work checklists and tools;
- The need for pre-Kaizen training based on the type of Kaizen tools and methods expected for use;
- The flow of a DMAIC and DMEDI Kaizen event – from pre-work, to Kaizen, to 30-day follow-up;
- How to select a Kaizen leader or facilitator and team members, and establish roles and responsibilities;
- Kaizen facilitation guidelines;
- The 8 Wastes;
- The 5 Ss;
- How to plan a Kaizen;
- Kaizen planning checklist guidelines;
- Kaizen agendas;
- Kaizen schedules;
- How to lead or facilitate a Kaizen event and a Kaizen blitz event.
Multiple examples of the foregoing will be shown.
- Some of the webinar presentation material; (The complete webinar material, PPT slides and presenter’s notes, may be licensed separately following the webinar.)
- A Certificate of Completion with 0.3 of a Continuing Education Unit.