• To help organizations to improve the productivity, safety and quality of your enterprise and its products (items and services), by providing you with high value, high content, highly specific, take-away information that you can readily implement – presented by highly qualified professionals!
By “high value”, we mean that you will receive information about processes and techniques that have been successfully implemented and proven effective in one or more enterprises.
By “high content”, we mean that you will receive essentially all of the information that you need to successfully implement the process or technique.
By “highly specific”, we mean that you will receive information to the appropriate level of detail necessary to fully understand the process or technique.
• To help organizations to improve performance by preventing / reducing human error and mitigating its effects in process design and implementation.
• To be the provider of highest value for seminars and webinars relating to process improvement.
• To be the source of human error prevention / reduction principles and practices that are of the greatest breadth, depth and effectiveness.
Our Code of Ethics:
We abide by the Code of Ethics published by ASQ (formerely the American Society for Quality).
We protect your privacy. We use your email address only for informing you of High Technology Seminar offerings. We use your personal information only for seminar and webinar registration.
Each email that you receive from us provides you with the option of having your address removed from our mailing list.
Credentials: Ben Marguglio – President; BW (Ben) Marguglio, LLC
Management and technical consultant with sixty-two years of experience in high technology enterprises, formerly as a corporate executive – including executive level director and division director positions with experience as a management team leader for multi-million dollar design and construction projects and a management team member for a multi-billion dollar design and construction project.
Pre-eminent expert on human error prevention / reduction, originator of the new and unique “Human Error Causal Factors” taxonomy, and presenter of the acclaimed “Human Error Prevention / Reduction” Seminar.
Expert on risk identification, risk assessment and risk treatment (risk management).
Expert on incident / failure investigation, root cause analysis and corrective action.
Expert on management systems – including systems for project management; design engineering; procurement; fabrication, assembly, construction and installation; maintenance; and operations – with safety, quality and environmental protection considerations.
Fellow of ASQ since 1973 and ASQ-Certified Quality Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Quality Auditor, and Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence.
Author of approximately 200 technical and management papers and presentations and three books:
• Quality (Management) Systems in the Nuclear Industry; American Society for Testing & Materials; 680 pages; 1977;
• Environmental Management Systems; Marcel Dekker, Inc; 208 pages; 1991;
• Human Error Prevention; Bookinars, Inc.; 416 pages; 2009.
Ben Marguglio has received awards for his highly-acclaimed work in human error prevention / reduction and for his contributions to the body of knowledge for quality professionals.
Following are a few of our consulting and training clients:
• Alloy Engineering Company
• American Public Transit Association
• Battelle Memorial Institute
• Bayer Material Science, LLC
• BMW of North America, LLC
• Cameco Corporation
• Carpenter Technology Corporation
• CH2M, Idaho National Laboratory
• Cosmetica Labs
• Enbridge, Inc.
• Entergy Corporation
• G4S Regulated Security Solutions, Inc.
• Helmerich & Payne, Inc.
• IMI Critical Engineering
• Infosys, Ltd.
• Jireh Semiconductor
• John Crane, Inc.
• Luminant Corporation
• Magellan, LP
• Mercedes-Benz Canada, Fuel Cell Division
• Miller Pipeline
• National Institute of Health
• Nebraska Public Power District
• NS Tec, Inc., Nevada Test Site
• Omaha Public Power District
• Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.
• Saft America
• Spartan Motors, Inc.
• The Consolidated Edison Company of New York
• The French’s Food Company, LLC
• The Shaw Group, Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure
• United States Department of Defense, Missile Defense Agency
• United States Department of Energy, Los Alamos National Laboratory
• United States Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service
• United States Environmental Protection Agency
• United States Navy, Naval Sea Systems Command
• United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission
• URS Washington Group International
• Ziratec Precision Industries