• Human Error Prevention / Human Performance Improvement / Human Factors
• Human Performance Improvement through Human Error Prevention / Reduction
• Incident / Failure Investigation, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
Offering you high-value, high-content, highly specific take-away information presented by highly qualified professionals.
The seminars below are
to be presented by
Registrations are now
PLEASE REGISTER NOW!
Marguglio delivering the keynote address to the November 3, 2016 meeting of the Nuclear Industry Assessment Corporation – with 200+ persons in the audience. Ben gives you everything you need to implement his cost-effective principles and practices. (right)
“Human Error Prevention / Human Performance Improvement / Human Factors / Human Element”
December 5-6, 2017; DFW Airport area, TX
• Stop paying the price for preventable errors!
• Reduce human error in process design and implementation!
• Eliminate value-based error!
• Mitigate the effects of human error!
L E A R N M O R E
“Incident / Failure Investigation, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action”
December 7-8, 2017; DFW Airport area, TX
• Prevent the recurrence of human error!
• Implement the eight types of corrective action!
L E A R N M O R E
Do you know:
• The four fields of focus for human error prevention / reduction and mitigation of human error effects?
• The seven human error causal factors?
• Techniques to eliminate value-based error and reflexive-based error?
• Techniques to significantly reduce error from all other causal factors?
• The five stages of human error?
• Techniques for making procedures more effective in reducing human error?
• Techniques for making training more effective on reducing human error?
• How to identify error traps and the twenty-five behaviors to counteract them?
• Behaviors to avoid non-conservative decisions?
• How to perform Process Design and Implementation Analysis?
• How to determine root and contributing human behavior causes?
• The eight types of corrective action?
These are only a few of the things that you’ll learn from Ben Marguglio’s highly acclaimed seminars.